Carmen Mar is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with me is very important, and I want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how I use it to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
I have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why carmenmar.com collect information from you
- who carmenmar.com share your information with, why and on what basis
- what your rights are
Should you have any questions about this policy please write to me at email@example.com
This policy was last updated on the 24th of May, 2018.
- When you subscribe into my Newsletter
- When you attend one of my offers, e.g. workshops, Yoga in the Park
- When you engage with me on social media
- When you contact me by any means with queries, complaints
- When you’ve given a third party permission to share with me the information they hold about you
- Third party organisations; for example independent fundraising sites or tour venues (but only when you have given consent).
- Social media, when I reply to comments and messages.
- Depending on your privacy settings, I may receive anonymous demographic or analytical information to understand the reach and effectiveness of my website.
When you sign up to my Newsletter to hear about my work and projects, I keep your name and details to contact you in the future. I will only contact you if I have your permission to do so.
I only send emails to addresses that have been supplied directly to me by customers and I always disable or remove addresses in my database when requested to do so by those customers. I will never pass your data on to any third parties without your explicit consent.
If you do not wish to receive future communications from Carmen Mar Newsletters, please click the unsubscribe link which appears at the bottom of every email I send out via Mailchimp, or contact me using the details at the top of this page.directly.
If I have contacted you in the past and you have explicitly told me that you don’t want to receive communications from me, I will keep your name and address on a list of people I don’t contact. If you would prefer for your information to be deleted from that list, please let me know using the contact details in the beginning of this page.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to me – using the contact formular or emailadress on top of this page.
I want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask me to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that I cease processing you personal data.
- You have the right to request me not to send you my marketing or learning communications (Newsletters).
- You have the right to correct any personal data that I hold that is incorrect.
- You have the right to request me to erase your personal data.
- You have the right to request me to restrict my data processing activities.
- You have the right to object to any of my particular processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights, e.g. my promotion videos or pictures.